CALL US AT 208.356.8455
Renewal Instructions for Enrollment on Your Health Idaho for 20151. You should have received a letter or email containing a link to create an account on Your Health Idaho. This link will contain your eligibility determination from the Department of Health and Welfare of Idaho for advanced premium tax credits (APTC) and cost sharing subsidy status.
2. Click the link in your email or enter the url link from the physical letter into your web browser. You should then be prompted to create an account. Enter your information as needed. You may be required to verify your identity with a phone call or a text from Your Health Idaho containing a number of digits that you’ll enter into the computer. If you have not received a link, then you must call Your Health Idaho at 1-855-944-3246 and request a new link.
3. Once inside your new account, go to the left hand side of the page and click on words that say “Find Local Assistance”. This will allow us to continue to serve you as your brokers and have access to your account to help you find the right plan. Search for our name Roscoe or Gary Orton and select one of us. Check the authorization boxes and type your name, then push continue. The site will then tell you that you’ve successfully designated an agent.
4. At this point, call us and we will help you to choose the right plan with benefits and coverage that fit your needs and your pocketbook.
What to do if Credit is incorrect1. Call Your Health Idaho at 1-855-944-3246
2. You may have to call several times because of the volume of calls they are receiving.
3. Tell the representative that you need to verify your income that is on the application. If it is incorrect, request a correction be made and find out what your new credit will be.
4. Ask how soon you’ll see the new link for your updated application.